Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two posts in one day!

Wow! I can hardly contain myself! Two posts in one day! For me that is amazing. My friends will be proud ~ or bored.... In any event, I went to two Dr's today. One to get some blood work done and discuss a plan to address my depression.....The second Dr to start helping with the "depression". I think the second one was more fun ~ and I have homework. I have to think and write about 2 things that would give me joy this week. So........First I need to define (in my head) the difference between being happy and being filled with joy. And I guess there is a difference, but I never looked at life this way before and have an MBA so I need to work on this. Then after finding the difference, I will need to decide the part where I can write what gives me joy. Hmmm! I have a lot to think about..

2 comments:

Get A Life! said...

Hmmm. Let's see: "Happy" - I'm going shopping. "Joy" - there's a sale.

Unknown said...

You are loved and you can do it.