Thursday, March 11, 2010

Land of the living

Sorry that I didn't post anything after the last post. I have been busy
getting some writing and work done. My journey is moving along
fairly well. It's been great having my relatives and friends rally around
me. You never know how much the power of prayer truly can help!
For that I am truly grateful. We will be going to Phoenix this evening
for Springbreak. Getting to see the Cubs twice will be a real treat!
Also taking the kids hiking and horseback riding. We also will be taking
the "good camera" so I hope to have some really good pictures to post.

Well, take care and hopefully I will get to post more while out and about!

Peace and love to all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of the Cubs, did you hear they won't have a website this year? Yeah, it seems they have trouble putting 3 W's together.

Shera said...

LOL! You are probably right! They won 1 of the two games we saw.