Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Drs versus my sanity

Ever have one of those days when you know that you are not "well" and everyone around you knows you are not "well", but no one but you says anything about it?

I realized last night, and after a Drs appt on Monday, that I need to get some things in order with my life. I could try and say, "no more excuses", but that would not be very "human" of me to admit to. So, with a box of kleenex and a good long cry, yes, I finally admitted that I need to take some action today.

I called my Dr and they squeezed me in at 11:30 AM (Lord knows when I will actually get in there! LOL) I feel pretty good about my decision to go in and will try not to "take control" in my head. I have already done a lot of praying to get things flowing in a positive way, but will now log off to do some more for good measure!

Have a Great day!

No comments: