Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I made it! Another year older and I am still here to live to tell about it. Then again, I still have the rest of the day to figure out what will happen next. Yes, I said I would be posting some pictures of the Phoenix trip, but will need to do that later. Me and the girls are going to get pedicures and then we are going to play laser tag! Woo Hoo! I never did that before so I thought that would be a really fun thing to do today! Went to church last night so I did not have to go today. Life is okay right now and on an even pace to where I do not feel as overwhelmed as I can most of the time. I am still working on that piece! Living my life as honestly as I can is always my focus, but sometimes the pain of reality can really hurt! (only when I let it!)
Have a great day everyone! Learn to enjoy the fun stuff too!
Love,
Shera-Shera!

No comments: