Friday, March 13, 2009

Hooray! Recovery Post OP 1 Month

Okay, I think I am managing to come out of this hormonal depression....... for now. I have been talking a lot with my "sisters" and feel so much better about this recovery process. Its nice to be able to "share" the stuff no one else wants to know ~ or care about. We have had some pretty interesting and inspiring conversations, as well as sharing a lot of laughter. What I have discovered lately is that there is no right or wrong answer to how to proceed, but that all of us are different with where we are at in our "recoveries". So far, from what I can tell, I am right in there with everyone else as far as being on track to be able to return to life. I just want to make my life better. I am going to the gym today and promised my cousin not to set the incline on the treadmill. She said she would tell my Dr and I know she means it! I cannot wait until I get the greenlight to swim again. I always feel better in the pool (plus I think I get a pretty good workout). Since Roo gets out of school at noon today, I will let her go "rock wall climbing" while I do my usual walk. I have to settle for that now, but just wait..... I have been eyeing the racquetball courts, basketball and weight rooms too! Happy rainy day today :)

No comments: