Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Best Friends Website

Tomorrow, I will be posting some photos a dear friend of mine at work, was able to take when she travelled to Pahrump Nevada. She is a volunteer for Best Friends, and went there to assist with the Great Cat Rescue. This person is a true inspiration to me, as she takes on a lot of jobs that some people might not want to do. She gives a lot of her "vacation time" to animals in need and reminds us what special creatures we all are. These pictures will give a glimpse of the type of work she and her other volunteers do, and of course, if anyone out there is doing the same, feel free to post a message. This is such important work! In the meantime, I have posted the Best Friends website on my main page. There you will find some great opportunities. Until then, good night! Can't wait for tomorrow. God Bless you!

Shera-Shera

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love animals! I just checked out the Best Friends website. Did you read the article about Toto and Randy? Melted my heart and put a smile on my face!
Thanks Shera!

Shera said...

You are welcome! This is truly a neat place that I hope to go visit next year with my daughter. Of course, she wants to bring the animals home, but we have time to work on the importance of taking care of animals (they are living things). I haven't checked out the Toto and Randy story yet. I'm on it though... Thanks!

Lori said...

I think I too would have problems not wanting to bring the animals home. :)
After I read the Toto and Randy story, I told my hubby that I wanted to adopt some animals! :)