Sunday, August 12, 2007

Keeping Busy!

Well, it has been a bit (again) since I have posted. Needless to say we have been busy! Not travelling, just keeping up with things around the house. Today, I even got some house painting done because I had to give up on trying to put up Roo's new basketball backboard. I couldn't figure out the directions, but had managed to take the old backboard off of the portable post that came with the old one (which is broken). I tried not to bug Mr D. because he was busy this weekend with plumbing troubles due to us having to put in a new how water heater (unexpectedly of course!) So...... hopefully, we will get that new backboard ready as next weekend will be Roo's birthday party, which we intend to have a lot of activities including an evening campfire complete with s'more's and old fashioned ghost stories! If anyone, knows of any really good stories (scarey or otherwise) Please post them! I will try them out with the kids and then post the reactions! :)

1 comment:

Get A Life! said...

"...And then the Evil Atheist Chinese Communists lowered costs by using lead paint on all the toys and your daddy's job got outsourced to Manchuria. Boo!"