Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tofu Turmoil!

Like most people, this year I am trying to eat healthier and am having a bit of trouble right now. I am trying to change my eating habits and had decided to finally try and add Tofu to my eating habits. Unfortunately, like most packaged foods, there are no handy recipes on the outside of the carton for me to be able to test it. I am not sure how to cook it and unsure if I can overcook it? I checked on-line and would really appreciate anyone's input on some tasty recipes for me to try that they like. So please feel free to share any yummy recipes! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ew, tofu. no help here, sorry. try recipegoldmine.com. i get my cookie recipes there.

Get A Life! said...

Try putting in some tofu, ice, milk or juice and fresh fruit for a smoothie!

Shera said...

Thanks for the tips! I tried the smoothie idea and it was yummy!